"Professional Laser Hair Therapy..
.... in the Palm of Your Hand"
||US Patent (#7,258,695) CE Certified
The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush was designed in the United States by Dr. Charles Maricle and is manufactured under strict quality assurance guidelines. The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush is patented (#7,258,695) in the US and has pending patents around the world.
Sunetics International started in the hair enhancement industry with its Model "G" Clinical Laser. This laser was incredibly successful and was quickly sold to clinics around the U.S. and abroad. The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush was developed to meet the need of clients who could not attend or could not afford programs at local clinics.
- Achieve Thicker, Fuller, Shinier and Healthier Looking Hair (Before & Afters)
- The results speak for themselves, the Laser Hair Therapy technology has been used aboard for years to achieve Thicker, Fuller, Shinier and Healthier Looking Hair.
- Cordless & Convenient
- Use the Sunetics Laser Hair Brush any time any place.
- The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush is rechargeable. A single charge will last for hours of recommended usage.
- Safe with NO REPORTED SIDE EFFECTS
- The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush uses Low Level Laser Light, there are No Chemicals involved, just the power of Low Level Laser Light.
- Easy to Use
- Use the Sunetics Laser Hair Brush for 10 - 15 minutes, three times per week for great results.
- Worldwide Delivery Available
- We will gladly deliver your Sunetics Laser Hair Brush anywhere in the World.
- Economical Price ($399)
- Other units costs hundreds of dollar more, we design and manufacture the Sunetics Laser Hair Brush, so you get the best pricing.
- Excellent Customer Support
- We are available to provide you advice on the best way to use your brush.
- Complies with all applicable U.S. Laser safety standards.
- The Sunetics Laser Hair Brush is specifically designed to be used in your home, in a safe and private environment.
- US Patent Awarded
- "This present Sunetics Laser Hair Brush invention provides a compact, lightweight, easy-to-use, safe device for hair restoration using proven technology with respect to both hair growth and color. The device is embedded within a familiar hairbrush and has a plurality of laser diodes that provide a precision pattern of laser light. The bristles are constructed to focus the laser light at a focal plane that coincides with a user's skin or scalp when the brush is used." ... US Patent (#7,258,695)
Quick Start Guide for Laser Hair Brush
CE for Laser Brush
Warranty & Returns Policy