|The Doctors Choice for Low Level Laser Therapy
||The Sunetics Model "G" Clinical Laser system is the most powerful and effective Low Level Laser Therapy device currently available in the US and International market. Utilizing 107 (650nm 5mw) true laser modules and proprietary control software, its design is truly state-of-the-art for the professional marketplace.
|Sunetics has designed this unit for long-term durability. The entire unit body is heavy gauge aluminum with a very substantial feel and presence. The open-hood design and laser pattern is designed to give a 100% coverage of the treatment area without need for noisy, failure-prone hooded designs. The laser head is easily adjusted by use of the counterbalanced arm assembly.
The Sunetics Clinical Laser unit is marketed as a Cosmetic Device
to Physicians or Medically Supervised Facilities.
|100% Full Scalp Coverage
of Laser Energy
||Top of Scalp View under the Laser
Click on Photo to Enlarge
"Because of the patented laser dispersion technology that Sunetics utilizes….
the Clinical Laser has the ability to completely saturate the whole scalp evenly
and offers enough power to effectively penetrate the hair, thus maximizing
the results for the patient," says Dr. Charles Maricle.
" To achieve the same results without using the Sunetics dispersion technology,
one would have to use over 235 collimated laser beams. That gives you an idea of the dynamic of the dispersion technology."
Model "G" LASER (CLASS 1M DEVICE)
|Sunetics Laser Specifications
Utilizes Patented Beam Dispersion Technology
UL 6060-1 Certified
Laser Base 18 x 18 inches
Top Laser 20.5 x 18 inches
with Arm 67.5 inches tall
Total Laser Weight = 150 LBS.
Total Weight with crate: 320 LBS
This unit complies with FDA / CDRH regulation 21 CFR 1040.10 and 21 CFR 1040.11 as of the date of manufacture.
Center for Devices and Radiological Health/Federal Drug Administration Variance Number: C.D.R.H./F.D.A 96R0556-03
- Laser Type: AlGaInP
- Number of Lasers: 107 separate laser diodes
- Laser Classification: Class 1M (Safest Rating given by FDA for laser device)
- Wavelength: 650 nm (+/-5nm), True Laser (NOT LED)
- Output Power: 5mW each laser module:
Total Output Power = 514 mW
MTBF 5,000 hours, Lasers –5VDC, <30mA per diode
- Radiation: Visible Red Light, Continuous Wave,
Utilizes Patented Laser Beam Dispersion Technology
- Laser Delivery: Direct from Source
- Programmability: Timer - Increments from 10 to 30 minutes
Laser –100% duty cycle
Manual Override On/Off Switch
- Display: Total treatment time, time remaining, total unit hours,user selectable front panel control
- Laser Treatment Area Control: Laser panel designed for both scalp and facial treatment. (some doctors also use this device for photofacial work)
- Safety: Start / Stop / Pause programming switch. Unit sounds a warning beep with 2 minutes left of treatment
- Power Consumption: 100-240VAC,
50-60Hz at 4.5A
UL / CE listed power system
- Environmental: Operating -40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit, 10-90% humidity, non-condensing
- Caster Wheels
- External Lock & Key
- CE Certified
- UL 6060-1 Certified
- Warranty: Two (2) year parts and labor warranty on manufacturing defects –Additional three (3) year warranty may be purchased